SIMPLE CHEESE FONDUE
This is a quick cheese fondue recipe. You can use it with bread, broccoli, baked potato wedges, chicken strips and beef strips. Use a seperate fondue set to heat oil to cook the raw meats and in a different fondue pot pour this cheese sauce for the "dip".
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
DO THE FOLLOWING:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix together milk, Worcestershire sauce, ground dry mustard, garlic and flour.
- Heat until almost boiling.
- Gradually stir in Cheddar cheese.
- Continue heating until all the cheese has melted.
- Keep the mixture warm and melted in a fondue dish.